Sunday, August 26, 2012

Before university...

So it's that time of the year again... I wanted to "weigh in" though before I go off to the world of school. I've been eating a lot of veggies and fruits this week (for example, in one day I'll consume: a banana, apple, clementine, kiwi, baby carrots, peas, salad... and then another apple and kiwi just for the hell of it) as well as getting a fair bit of walking and lifting done. Therefore, I had reason to believe that I was shrinking just a tad. So I grabbed the tape measure and hopped on the scale!

My measurements are still 36-25-37.5, but I'm 130 lb now! So the weight must be coming off somewhere...

My plan at school is to eat the healthiest that I can on my budget and time constraints. As well, I'm going to make an effort to get to the gym a couple times a week in addition to the fact that I'll be walking back and forth 10 mins to get to class/home/groceries.

I'll update my progress in a few weeks!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment